Use a wide tooth comb starting at the ends of your hair and comb in a downward direction at least twice daily. Hold your hair with one hand and comb gently with the other hand to help with tangles.
Washing your hair with help to maintain its quality and luster but try not to wash too often- once every 1-2 weeks is ideal. Washing too frequently can damage the hair cuticles. Always comb hair before washing. To wash, soak your hair in clean warm water using a high-quality shampoo recommended for human hair. Soak hair for 5-10 minutes. Do not rub your hair, instead; comb through to remove tangles. Rinse in clean water and let air dry. DO NOT hot iron or blow dry wet hair. Let your hair dry thoroughly, naturally.
Apply sparingly some hair oil onto properly dried hair.
Keep in mind:
Always use a stylist to color, perm, or process your human hair.
Use alcohol free serums or products on your hair to prevent dryness and frizz.
Do not apply any heavy oils on hair. Oil can seep on to the hair extension weighing it down and restricting movement that can cause potential tangling.
When not in use, store your human hair in a clean plastic bag. This will reduce dust and bacteria that can decrease hair quality and longevity.
Brazilian Hair Care
Brazilian hair is light, silky, and lustrous in texture. These features make Brazilian human hair effortless to wear and maintain. Brazilian hair will not mat, tangle, or lose it luster with proper care. Therefore, hydrate you hair before and after installation to maintain its texture and appearance.
- Use a mild shampoo, rinse, and let air dry.
- Comb with a wide tooth comb only after hair is completely dry.
- Straighten hair after wash and completely dried. For wave hair, use hair gel to help with holding the wave.
- Do not perm or color too frequently.
- Do not expose hair to extreme temperatures and do not leave hair in sun for extended periods why drying.
- Try not to grasp hair root or overexert hair when washing.